Thursday, December 14, 2017

Coxsackie In an Otherwise Healthy 53 year old Woman












I never could get good enough at blogspot to use more than one picture in a post.
Starting from the top: There is lots of reflection in the first two, but I do not have my tonsils so everything you see that looks like tonsils is inflammation of the tonsillar pillars. It feels about like you'd expect.
My gum are not usually that purple color of the third photo.
Fourth photo shows multiple lesions on the end of my tongue yesterday or maybe this moning.
Fifth one shows the most painful ones on my left buccal mucosa.
Sixth one shows one of the lesions having bloomed quite impressively.
Last picture is not so useful, but if you can magnify it you can see my poor posterior oropharynx.

Now you've had your medical geek moment for the day. Thank you for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment