Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 206 - results

I'm tired after a stretch day at work which was super super fun, but has left me unable to blog much besides my FLT3 was negative. This means that I have wimpy leukemia and am very, very likely to be in the 35 to 40% of people who do their chemo and never have to think about their leukemia again. Hooray!

Here is a haiku to commemorate the cold that also made today long:

My nose is running;
My headache walks with lead feet
While my stomach jumps.

For me, I'm wishing for a restorative tomorrow. For you, continued avoidance of the virae (virusses?) or, if it's too late for that, a restorative day for you, too.

4 comments:

  1. Yipeee! Been watching for some news! I feel your pain in the viral world, yuk two weeks Friday, almost gone :) though. Like remains the same for me, work is the same old. Still looking to move on. Thank you for the recomendation, I was not needed at present. Look forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for you, Mary. That's great news! Time to put all this behind you. Looks like you are moving in a good direction in conjunction with some really exciting changes. I pray for you all the time. So happy to hear you are over the hump and looking and feeling so much stronger.Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! Soooo happy to hear your leukemia is wimpy however sad to hear you are sick. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, all three! I am holding up well, just tired of the mucous!

    ReplyDelete