Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 226 - smarter by a bushel

Today I went to an educational event where I learned how to help people fill out a POLST form. If I were not so tired,  I would tell you more about it rather than link lazily only. The funny thing about being tired is that I didn't realize I was tired until I noted that I could not focus on a popular science article about bird migration on the BBC website. I realized when I was skimming pleasure reading that I must be tired. It's the old eight hour day again. I'm still not quite ready to be a normal person. Drat it!
I enjoyed the education and feel a bunch smarter and way more prepared about helping people do advanced care planning. I also enjoyed getting to see a bunch of hospice and palliative care folks from all over the state.
I am going to go to bed as soon as I have helped Ellie get to bed so more details will have to wait until tomorrow.
I am going to hope for good labs for me for tomorrow. For you for tomorrow I will hope for good news too. If you're not expecting any news, even better: good, unexpected news.

No comments:

Post a Comment