Sunday, March 10, 2013

Days 266/7 - O! the normalcy

The big excitement of yesterday and today was a trip to the beach each day. The weather is starting to speak of spring and it's really nice to be out in it. There's no snow on the beach although there sure is in my back yard! The winter storms have caused the beach to revert to its naturally rocky state. All the sand has been blown up into the parking lots and a little bit is left at the water's edge. Most of the beach is rocky and covered with rivulets so you really splash along no matter how far you are from the water's edge. There were about eight corgis there and several lab kind of dogs, but Maggie only had eyes for her tennis ball.
The beach yesterday.

The beach today as Maggie brings back the tennis ball. I love the clouds reflected in the sand. It was bluer than that and not so dark. If only I knew how to use photoshop.

 After tomorrow, I will be leaving Terry and Ellie to their own devices for most of a week as I go to the national convention of the AAMPM (American Association of Hospice and Palliative Medicine) in New Orleans. Right now, I am mostly thinking about how much I will miss them, but I think (hope) I'll get more excited about the convention when I get there. I will be taking my ipad which I have used successfully before to post so hopefully it will all be seamless.
For me, for tomorrow, safe travels. For you, a good journey, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment