Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 150 - she's outta here!

At 5:15 pm, my resident came in and said I could stay or go, it was up to me. I called Terry and he said he would come and get me so go it is. I'll see you in Exeter tomorrow and maybe at NHHPCO on Thursday.

Otherwise today was a very quiet day. I went for a short walk, had lots of nice visitors including Briane who gave me a leg massage which was just the ticket, given how sore they were from yesterday's exercise.

The marrow would like you to know the ANC was 980 today, platelets were 33 and the red cells were 7.5. "Satisfied, now? I hope so. Geez." I'm actually hoping for a little more recovery in the red cells making department, but I don't think this is the time to mention it.

For me, tonight I'm hoping for safe travels. For you, safe travels if you are travelling and if not I'll hope for interesting stay-at-home-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment