Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 111 - normal hospital normal

Not much to report today: read some NEJMs and JAMAs nothing earth shattering and did a lot of napping. I went outside for a short walk (shorter than around the block even) with Tommie who came to visit me and had no fevers. My ANC was 230 with 500 being the magic number. My platelets and red count are holding so I don't think I'm going to need anything more there.

I ate three squares, got several cards and played sudoku. Very pleasant, very normal, not all that interesting, but please do not take that as a complaint!

I am hoping for an ANC above 500 for tomorrow for me so I can go home. Hopefully your ANC is in place so I am not sure what specifically to hope for for you, but you know: may your dearest hope come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment