Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 122 - lots of little things

Today was a fun day made up of lots of little fun things. I had coffee with Patrick this morning and then did the sudoku and crossword puzzles. I then visited Matt for apples and went for a 1.5 mile walk on the beach. It was high tide so the beach was short and narrow. I went to Portsmouth, had some coffee, got chocolate for the nurses next week for chemojail, got bagels and visited Nancy at the cheese store--more bean salad, yum!

For dinner, we had Bai Cha and ate it at Tommie's house at her dining room table, sitting on chairs and eating off china. It's like she's really moved in. It was wonderful to eat at her place and be in the same town.

I haven't heard about my labs from yesterday so no news there.

I am hopeful for good labs when I finally hear about them. For you, I'll also hope for good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment